Become a corporate partner
Museums Victoria is Australia's largest public museum organisation, comprising Melbourne Museum, Scienceworks and Immigration Museum.
The breadth of what we do is extraordinary. Through our exhibitions, events, venues, education programs, community initiatives, research and conservation work we offer partner organisations unparalleled opportunity to build long-lasting relationships that truly meet their objectives.
Each of our partnerships is uniquely tailored with a bespoke approach to benefits and outcomes designed to meet the needs of our partners, their customers and their employees.
Every year Museums Victoria:
- Attracts 2 million visitors to our three venues
- Receives almost 6 million visitors to our websites
- Interacts with 52,000 Museum Members
- Reaches 300,000 followers on our social media platforms
- Hosts more than 45 different cultural and festival events at the Royal Exhibition Building
- Is a leading contributor to the education and tourism sectors
These are just some of the activities in which your organisation can get involved through Museums Victoria:
- Blockbuster exhibitions
- 17 million collection items
- Education programs
- Naming rights
- Mutually beneficial in-kind support
Our bespoke approach means no two partnerships are the same, but a sample of the benefits our current partners enjoy includes:
- Alignment with a culturally iconic brand
- VIP experiences ranging from exhibition previews to behind the scenes tours with our expert curators
- Networking, corporate hospitality and ticketing opportunities
- Co-operative advertising and promotions
- Brand acknowledgement
Contact our team to explore how a partnership with Museums Victoria can be of benefit to your organisation.
If you would like to discuss partnering with Museums Victoria, we would love to hear from you.