- Museum Staff-led
- Terms 2-3, See below for session details
- Year level
- Years F-6
- Maximum student numbers
- Maximum 200 students
- Free as part of the Positive Start program
- Booking information
- Bookings (03) 8341 7767
Join us for an amazing day at Melbourne Museum, learning about our brand new Triceratops.
Begin your day in the museum’s theatre and discover everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Triceratops. Be delighted by a special appearance from a cute Cretaceous visitor. Then make your way to Triceratops: Fate of the Dinosaurs exhibition, where students will behold one of the most complete and finely preserved Triceratops ever found.
Immersive exhibition experiences will transport students into Cretaceous worlds. Touchable 3D printed Triceratops body parts and real fossil galleries provide an extraordinarily rich learning environment for all students.
Dates & Times
Term 2: 14 June, 15 June, 20 June, 21 June
Term 3: 15 August, 16 August, 17 August
Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm
All Victorian Government schools and low fee-paying, non-government schools are eligible to access Positive Start programs.
Museums Victoria acknowledges the support of the Department of Education and Training, Victoria, through the Positive Start in 2022 initiative.
- Living things have a variety of external features and live in different places where their basic needs, including food, water and shelter, are met (VCSSU042)
- Living things grow, change and have offspring similar to themselves (VCSSU043)
- Compare observations and predictions with those of others (VCSIS054).
- Use a range of methods, including drawing and provided tables, to sort information (VCSIS053).