Acknowledgement of Country poster
This week is National Reconciliation Week, 27 May–3 June. Reconciliation is an ongoing journey for all Australians to learn about our shared histories, cultures and achievements, and explore how each of us can contribute to achieving reconciliation in Australia. You can learn about National Reconciliation Week and whose country you live on with our Acknowledgement of Country activity:
- Watch the video to learn from Di-Di about the importance of National Reconciliation Week and Acknowledgements of Country.
- Print and colour your Acknowledgement of Country poster.
- On the Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre website, you can explore Victorian language groups. Whose lands do you live on?
- Fill in the acknowledgement with the appropriate language group and stick the poster up in your window.
- As always, we love to see what you create. Share your posters with us using #MuseumAtHome #MelbourneMuseum.