Submit a Program or Exhibition idea
We welcome proposals from community groups, organisations, artists, performers and individuals to be considered for inclusion in future exhibitions and public programs.
Please download and submit the Program and Exhibition Ideas Submission Form. It is recommended that program and event ideas are submitted with a 6-month lead time and exhibition ideas submitted with an 18-month lead time.
The Museums Victoria's Strategic plan can be found here and information on each Museum’s mission, content pillars and audiences are detailed below to assist with the submission.
- Mission: To make the collective memory, knowledge and meaning of this place visceral and personal; when we know and feel a part of this Country—Melbourne, Victoria—we see ourselves as its protectors, stewards and advocates.
- Key Content Pillars: Environment, Climate, Biodiversity, First Peoplesʼ Living Cultures, Histories & Knowledge and Unique Perspectives
- Mission: Connect people to our shared humanity and embrace diversity for a just future.
- Key Content Pillars: Self-expression, Identity, Social History, Diverse Communities, Human Connection, Journeys, Home, Culture
- Mission: Explore big ideas and creative solutions using science.
- Key Content Pillars: Space, Astronomy, STEM, The Future, Engineering, Technology, Sci-fi Pop Culture, Design