Experience the vibrant cultures of Indigenous Australia and see the most significant Aboriginal cultural collection in the world. Your expert guide will take you through the award-wining First Peoples exhibition, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Milarri Gardens and share insight into the rich traditions of performance, storytelling and artwork.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre at Melbourne Museum and learn the story of Aboriginal Victoria in the First Peoples
- Discover traditional uses of indigenous plants, see cave paintings and live animals without leaving metropolitan Melbourne at Milarri Garden.
- Finish with an explanation and handling of Indigenous tools and artefacts.
- Small group sizes (20 max.)
- Same day admission to Melbourne Museum