One of the original McKay residences in Talmage Street, Sunshine (off Anderson Road and King Edward Avenue). This house was owned and built by Mr. H.V. McKay, later lived in by his son, Cecil McKay. This property was bought to be converted to a funeral parlour, but burnt down in the 1960's. (H.V. McKay moved to 'Rupertswood' in Sunbury, in 1922, where he died in 1926).