Revolutions: Records and Rebels
To celebrate the arrival of Revolutions: Records and Rebels we are giving you the chance to win an amazing trip for two to London with airfares and accommodation to the value of $5000
Take in the sights of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. Then wander down Carnaby street where the swinging 60’s really came to life. Plus visit the V & A to see their latest exhibition and enjoy an afternoon tea on us!
To go in the draw simply purchase your tickets to Revolutions: Records and Rebels online before 27 April 2019 and you will be automatically entered in the draw to WIN!
Don’t miss out - Get your tickets now!
T & C's apply as below
Terms & Conditions
Trip to London Promotion with Melbourne Museum and Flight Centre
1. The Promotion
- These instructions on how to enter and to win the prize form part of these terms and conditions (T&Cs).
- Participation in this “Trip to London promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- In relation to this Promotion, the promoter is Museums Victoria (ABN 63 640 679 155) (Promoter or Melbourne Museum).
2. The Prize
- The prize (Prize) comprises of return flights to London with 5 nights’ accommodation to the value of $5,000 including GST, arranged by Flight Centre :
Flight Centre Business Travel,
T5, St James, 535 - 555 Bourke Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
(Flight Centre ABN is 25 003 377 188).
- There is only one (1) Prize available under this Promotion.
3. Eligible Entrant
- Entry in the Promotion is open to any person residing in Australia who is aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter and its associated companies or related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter to the Promotion.
4. Eligible Entries
- To enter the Promotion the Eligible Entrant must:
- purchase a ticket to the exhibition “Revolutions: Records and Records” at Melbourne Museum:
- online via the Melbourne Museum website; and
- prior to the opening of the exhibition on Saturday 27 April 2019;
- Provide, and agree they have provided, a valid email address by which the Promoter can contact them at; and
- provide their full address and valid contact phone number.
- Each transaction which complies with clause 4(a) will constitute one (1) entry into the Promotion.
- Multiple entries per email address will not be accepted.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on Monday 1 April 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Friday 26 April 2019.
- Any entries received after Friday 26 April 2019 will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter is not liable for any late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. Draw of the Winner
- The winner of the Promotion (Winner) will be selected at random via an electronic random number generator from the Eligible Entries by the Promoter at 2.00pm (AEST) on Thursday 2 May 2019 at Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson Street, Carlton, VIC 3053.
- The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner by phone and in writing (by email) within 2 business days of the draw date with details of how to claim their Prize.
- The full name and suburb of the Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Page on Tuesday 7 May 219
7. Redemption of the Prize
- The Winner will have 72 hours to contact the Promoter to:
- confirm to the Promoter whether they claim the Prize; and
- provide the relevant confirmation email from the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of the person to confirm they are the Winner.
- Once the Winner has been confirmed by the Promoter, the Promoter will liaise with the Winner and facilitate the introduction to Flight Centre to provide the Prize.
- If the Prize has not been claimed within the requisite time set out at clause 7(a) above, then the Promoter may offer the Prize to another Eligible Entrant drawn from the entries at random. This process will continue until the Promoter declares the Prize to be claimed.
- In any event, the Winner will not be required to incur a cost to accept the Prize (other than a trivial cost) and the Prize will be transferred to the Winner within 28 days after the draw date (or subsequent draw date where the initial Winner does not claim the Prize).
8. Flights and accommodation and prize inclusions
- Each flight ticket awarded is valid for one return economy (round trip) journey only, travelling between Melbourne and London traveling with Flight Centres recommended airline carrier.
- Any additional charges applicable to these tickets, including advanced seat reservation charges and excess baggage charges must be paid by the Prize Winner.
- The tickets are valid for travel exclusively to the destinations stated in the body of this letter. Rerouting is not permitted after the tickets are issued.
- By accepting these tickets, the prize-winner agrees with the booking terms and conditions of travel with the Promoter and the nominated airline. The Promoter will nominate the airline.
- Luggage and weight restrictions apply and Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage to baggage and personal items, personal illness or injury, medical expenses, cancellation or curtailment of your trip.
- Accommodation will be provided as part of the prize. Flight centre will recommend accommodation options that fit within the prize limit.
- Total value of flights and accommodation is to $5000. Any costs incurred above that amount must be paid for by the prize winner.
- Blackout dates for travel are:
- the months of June, July and December 2019;
- the months of June, July and December 2020;
- Including 29 June – 14 July 2019, 21 September – 6 October 2019 , 21 December 2019 – 28 January 2020, 28 March 2020, 27 June -12 July 2020, 19 September 2020 -4 October 2020, 19 December 2020-27 January 2021.
- Flights will depart from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. Any connections required to and from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport must be covered by the Prize Winner.
- V & A Exhibition tickets will be to an exhibition on show at the V & A at the time of the prize winners visit – Exhibition to be determined by the V & A. Afternoon tea for 2 will be provided by the V & A for a Friday session.
- Entrants may gain access to their personal information collected by the Promoter by contacting Museums Victoria Booking office at [email protected].
- If an individual does not wish to provide their personal information, they will not be eligible to enter or otherwise participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries at its reasonable discretion.
- Decisions of the Promoter regarding the winning of prizes are final and binding.
- The Prize or part of the Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original Prize.
- The Promoter, in accordance with its obligations at law, will retain records relating to the Promotion for a period of 3 years after the finalisation of the Promotion.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and the entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian courts.