What Do We Know? When Did We Know It? What Do We Do?
Eight years ago a group of internationally renowned marine scientists met and discussed the impacts of the Climate Change they were seeing in their work. This year they gather again to take stock.
These experts will discuss which of their predictions came true, tackle big questions such as ‘Can the Great Barrier Reef be saved?’ and ‘Will we still be able to catch fish for dinner?’ Hear their candid reflections on the future and what can be done about it.
- Alistair Hobday, Principal Research Scientist, Climate Impact and Adaptation, CSIRO
- Gretta Pecl, Director, Centre for Marine Socioecology, IMAS
- Professor Morgan Pratchett, Research Fellow, ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, JCU
- Eva Pláganyi, Wealth from Oceans Flagship, CSIRO
- John Koehn, Principle Research Scientist, Arthur Rylah, Institute for Environmental Research
Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about upcoming lectures, and follow us on twitter @LecturesMV.