Skip the line and start the day with an early morning, small group tour of Melbourne Museum before it opens to general public.
See highlights of the permanent collection, hear stories about the people who helped shape Victoria, wander through the Forest Gallery and learn about Australian culture, history, fauna and flora with your very own museum guide followed by a hot drink and a cake at the Museum Café.
- Skip the line and enjoy a 1.5-hour tour of Melbourne Museum before it opens to the public
- View up close some of the museum’s 1.7 million collection items that are on display with explanations from a professional guide
- Explore bugs, animals, dinosaur skeletons and a living Victorian forest in the middle of central Melbourne
- Enjoy a hot drink and a cake at the Museum Café and take a photo in front of the World Heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building
- Small group sizes (20 max.)
- Same-day admission to the museum