Dive in and discover Victoria's marine life, explore stunning sponge gardens and vibrant seagrass beds, examine sharks jaws and be amazed by a giant 10-metre long squid.
Your students can investigate underwater ecosystems, inspect animal adaptations, and explore marine habitats.
Foundation - Level 2
- Living things have a variety of external features and live in different places where their basic needs, including food, water and shelter, are met
Level 3 - 4
- Living things can be grouped on the basis of observable features and can be distinguished from non-living things
Level 5 - 6
- Living things have structural features and adaptations that help them to survive in their environment
Level 7 - 8
- Interactions between organisms can be described in terms of food chains and food webs and can be affected by human activity
Level 9 - 10
- Ecosystems consist of communities of interdependent organisms and abiotic components of the environment