Let's Dance! – Expressions of Interest
In December 2019, the Immigration Museum is hosting a day of dance that offers a platform for dance artists, schools and community groups to engage in performance and participatory dance for an all-ages community event.
We’re calling out for creative dance performers who can engage and entertain multicultural and multi-generational audiences with a workshop, performance or demonstration.
To be considered, the performance or workshop must take place at the Immigration Museum over the weekend of Saturday 7 / Sunday, 8 December 2019.
What you'll get
If successful, we can provide the following support:
- marketing and publicity
- technical assistance
- financial support up to $500
- a 6 x 4 metre stage in an outdoor Courtyard setting with audience capacity for 1,000 people
- an indoor Theatrette workshop space with audience capacity for 80 people
- an indoor first floor Long Room with audience capacity for 250 people
- smaller workshop spaces with audience capacity for 20–40 people
Completed EOIs are due by midnight, Sunday 27 October 2019.
Need more information?
Contact Alice Gibbons at [email protected].